He 'Made Love to Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Cry Out - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

He 'Made Love to Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Cry Out



A gay man has taken to a popular Nigerian relationship blog,  to voice out his frustration after his Gay lover defiled him and dumped him to get married to a woman


“Am so heartbroken, I don’t know how to recover from this. My heart can’t take it. I saw him on wedding on blogs by surprise. He didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend. I saw it on blog featured. He took my virginity. I know I can’t live as I want here in Nigeria. I was hoping to keep my virginity till I move abroad for my future lover. It takes a lot for a man to give his virginity. For it’s worth. We had an amazing 2 weeks. I will always remember you. READ ALSO: 8 Bible verses that can make Christians stop believing in God Society pressure put him under pressure. A private number calls me. I know it is him calling to hear my voice. Am heartbroken, his heart is not with his wife, I know it. I can feel it in me. Where do I go from here? No rainbows in my world or Lily’s to make me blossom. Where do I go?See Post Below
He wrote...

“Am so heartbroken, I
don’t know how to recover from this. My heart can’t take it. I saw him
on wedding on blogs by surprise. He didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend. I
 saw it on blog featured. He took my virginity. I know I can’t live as I
 want here in Nigeria. I was hoping to keep my virginity till I move
abroad for my future lover. It takes a lot for a man to give his
virginity. For it’s worth. We had an amazing 2 weeks. I will always
remember you.



Society pressure put him under pressure. A private number calls me. I
know it is him calling to hear my voice. Am heartbroken, his heart is
not with his wife, I know it. I can feel it in me. Where do I go from
here? No rainbows in my world or Lily’s to make me blossom. Where do I
go?"
SEE POST BELOW...

@uptimistpeters

No comments:

Post a Comment