"My good luck charm" Ime Bishop (okon Lagos) celebrates wife on her birthday - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"My good luck charm" Ime Bishop (okon Lagos) celebrates wife on her birthday

Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh a.k.a Okon Lagos took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Idara Bishop who turned a year older  today. He wrote;
"It's your birthday today and it bears for me lots of fond memories. I am who I am today

first because God is with me and second, because he gave you to me. I love you I love you I love you i love you i love you I love you so so so so so so damn much #mygoodluckcharm #myempress#mysweetheartattack the goalkeeper of #teambishop and Her Excellency, The Vice President Of #okonrepublic. @idarabishop Happy birthday hun. #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #chisos#akwaibom

No comments:

Post a Comment