Download - Lil Kesh "Baby Favour" [Prod. Young John] - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Monday, August 14, 2017

Download - Lil Kesh "Baby Favour" [Prod. Young John]



 

Lil Kesh returns with the Usual Dance-able Club tune as he aims to disturb the neighbors with this new Young John-produced banger, “Baby Favour“.
“Baby Favour“, adds to Lil Kesh Club certified hit Banger list as The song meets the Nigerian Club-accepted hit.
He quoted On his Instagram page, Yo I love Naija like crazy! Like you don’t get it! I love the originality of the sounds. I love afrobeat. I love the realness . I love the ginger! I love the culture. I love the fact that I’m Nigerian. I love the streets I love ME. Like.. like . Yo! For those that love me I’m gonna make you so proud. I promise u …I promise you!“
Congratulations to Lil Kesh on this new Sugar Hit, as it’s surely going to move round The Nigerian market-Circle. And he has made of proud with this hit.
Listen to “Baby Favour“, and be the Judge. 

 DOWNLOAD: 
@uptimistpeters

No comments:

Post a Comment