Help! Making Love With My Friend's Girlfriend Is Making Me Go ‘Crazy’ - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Help! Making Love With My Friend's Girlfriend Is Making Me Go ‘Crazy’




Image result for BLACK HANDSOME SAD MAN
A man has begged relationship expert, Deidre for a way to overcome a situation after he betrayed a friend’s trust and slept with the girlfriend.
I was a shoulder to cry on for a mate’s girlfriend but we ended up having mind-blowing s*x. Now I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s a friend of my sister’s so I see her fairly frequently. Her partner is a drunk and always down the pub.

She is only 23 and has two kids. I am 28 the same age as her partner. I know he gets violent when he has been drinking so I worry about her. She was in a state that evening and texted me after they had a massive argument. She was waiting at her front door as I arrived, so I gave her a hug.
We fell asleep on the sofa after talking for an hour or so. When I woke up, she kissed me. It was a full-on kiss with her grabbing the back of my head and pulling me towards her. We moved to the bedroom and the s*x was great just how I’d always imagined it would be.
I felt guilty afterwards as her boyfriend is an old friend we went to school together. But the next time I saw him, he told me he had slept with a girl he met in a bar that night.

He and his girlfriend are very unhappy together and he treats her really badly, but she won’t leave because of the kids. I don’t want to confess to my friend and make things worse for her. He has hit her a number of times and could do it again. But I cannot just walk away as I feel I need to take care of her.
She says she wishes she had met me years ago. I know I have done wrong but she is constantly on my mind. I try never to be left alone with her but I don’t know how long I can control my feelings.

@uptimistpeters

No comments:

Post a Comment