Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)



Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji-Kanu and her husband, Ogbonna Kanu are one year in marriage today, 28th January.

The mother of one took to her Instagram page to reveal she already loved him before he even noticed her. Read her sweet message to him below..



"Happy Anniversary to my husband and I.. Hey babe, known u for almost 10years , been married for 1 year. You re the under dawg, the man behind kings and queens, you have pushed 


me to be better and do better. Look at what u helped me achieve in just one year. Dang!! This � is to many more years to come. I pray I love u all my life. P.s I'm still as obseesed with u as I was before we got married. I was in love with you before u even noticed me. Hehe. Love u baby. ���� 
I loved him from afar couldn't wait to leave that nonsense friend zone ����� and wolla! We re a year in marriage. Lol. Love u bestie. With you my dreams came true ."
see more photos below...................



CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment