"Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy" - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

"Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy"

Hi everyone

To the doctors in the house

I would like to go straight to the point, ive had irregular periods for a year plus and i was told to run a hormonal profile test which came out fine. Now the issue im having is my fiance wants me to get pregnant before having our wedding inwhich im fine with but i jst dont know how to go about it. I dont know the type of test to run and the type of drugs to use to make my period normal.

Note: ive bin to the hospital and i was told its because im in my late twenties thats why im having irregularities.

Pls doctors in the house should come to my aid

source http://www.nairaland.com/5739376/irregular-period-making-me-go

No comments:

Post a Comment