"I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My 'Virgin' Girlfriend's Handbag" - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, April 5, 2020

"I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My 'Virgin' Girlfriend's Handbag"

I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

source http://www.nairaland.com/5774918/saw-pregnancy-test-result-virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment