Manager In A Hotel Vs State Internal Revenue Job - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Monday, August 17, 2020

Manager In A Hotel Vs State Internal Revenue Job

Please house, I need you advice.
Currently, I am a duty/maintenance manager in a hotel and I earn about 100k monthly, the job is stressful as I only spend a night in my house every week, most times I sleep in the hotel because I work night. I am not complaining about the stress for now, because I am not married.

I feel that I may get a job as a graduate in a State Internal Revenue agency. But I want to seek advice from people who may have worked there before. Do they pay well? As a graduate, will I earn up to 100k? If its less than 100k, would you advise me to go for it?

Summarily, Hoetl Manager and State Internal Revenue Staff, which one should I go for?

source http://www.nairaland.com/6058781/manager-hotel-state-internal-revenue

No comments:

Post a Comment