How Policemen Killed My Father And Brother - Actress Nsikan Isaac - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Thursday, October 15, 2020

How Policemen Killed My Father And Brother - Actress Nsikan Isaac

Nollywood actress Nsikan Isaac on Wednesday alleged in support of #EndSARS protest that her father and brother were killed by policemen, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old shared her story on her Instagram page saying, “22 years ago I lost my dad to a stray bullet from a police officer, 20 years later I lost my elder brother to a gunshot in front of my parents’ house from the police too.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUJ7Ryjj_0/?igshid=3c0v823pgvqk

She added that she was lending her voice to the protest against police brutality because she has faced the pain of losing loved ones by the people meant to protect them.

Igbere TV reports that Nsikan is not only an actress but a writer, humanitarian, producer, model and an entrepreneur.

source http://www.nairaland.com/6182556/nsikan-isaac-policemen-killed-father

No comments:

Post a Comment