"When Bail Is Actually Free, I Will Believe The Police Has Been Reformed" - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

"When Bail Is Actually Free, I Will Believe The Police Has Been Reformed"

I have been to several police stations, to solve many cases for people , and I have been a victims too of robbery and breach of contracts..In all, I paid money...In my eyes I saw how police are making millions in their stations on people who have cases..
And at the end, after arm twisting people to pay , at the counter people will still pay for Bail,
Anyone who enter cell will pay for Soap, pay for water , which were not provided
In police station ,you will see BAIL IS FREE, but its never free
Even if you have a lawyer, its your lawyer who will negotiate the bail for you
All the money police make illegally get to the top, and it is hard their hierarchy change this narrative
But I believe, a day Bail is free, Police is actually reformed

source http://www.nairaland.com/6177596/when-bail-actually-free-believe

No comments:

Post a Comment