Job Seekers, Is This A Red Flag? - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Job Seekers, Is This A Red Flag?

So I applied for a job online, and then after a few days I received a mail that I have been scheduled for a phone conversation. Soon after that, I received a phone call from a private number. The guy spoke fluent English like he's from the U.K. Although, the conversation went well. However, he said he was going to get back to me.

Weeks passed and I received a phone call from a private number. It was the guy telling me he was going to send me an email invitation for an interview. I saw the email, and I pasted the content below. Please analyse this email very well. I think these guys are ritualists. All these while, I don't even know the name of the company. The entire conversation has been hidden with a private number. what are they hiding?


Details

Dear xxxxxx


We loved interacting with you and as per our phone call this afternoon am happy to inform you that I’ve scheduled an interview for you for Friday the 26th of March 2021 at 4:30pm. It would be in the lounge of Airport Hotel, Obafemi Awoliwo Way, Ikeja. When you get there please give Nxx a call on 0xxxxxxxxx. He will be interviewing you on the day. Feel free to ask Nxx for a drink any time during this interview but note we won’t be offering you alcohol. 


If you have any questions regarding the interview or any other update regarding this interview please don’t hesitate to email me back. I wish you the best of luck!

source http://www.nairaland.com/6477040/job-seekers-red-flag-kidnappers

No comments:

Post a Comment