The Profitably Of A Keke Napep On Hire Purchase - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Profitably Of A Keke Napep On Hire Purchase

I am a civil servant on grade level eight. I have been in service for seven years but I do not find if easy financially.

I am planning on getting a keke napepe on a hire purchase to supplement my income as the salary I get at the end of the month is not enough to carry the family. But my question is does it worth it getting keke on a hire purchase.

Knowing fully that I will be making a weekly return. Please those that are knowledgeable in this type of business, should I go into it.

source http://www.nairaland.com/6569369/profitably-keke-napepe-hire-purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment