Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked - I'm Done Searching! - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked - I'm Done Searching!

Within a year, I've applied for 188 jobs on LinkedIn. Some I was called for test and interviews, some I was never called. None of them gave me a job. There are some I applied via mail, not LinkedIn "easy apply"......so it should be over 200.

The last one was with a Yoruba company in Lagos. I applied via LinkedIn. I passed through 3 interview processes. The 4th was with the MD/CEO( Yoruba aged and titled man). He practically told me I am omo ibo(ibo man) and that I don't have the passport.

I'm officially done searching for jobs!!!
I'm throwing in the towel!

source http://www.nairaland.com/6582206/applied-188-jobs-linkedin-no

No comments:

Post a Comment