Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious

Dear Undergraduates,

Industrial Training is a training that students undergo in order to learn practical training in private or govt organizations.

I.T. is not a job that will enrich you; it's a program that will provides you with skills and practical knowledge that will make you to become a professional in your field.

Undergraduates, should forget about money now; they should focus more on getting more skills and knowledge because that's what is gonna make them rich in future.

"Let me tell you how good, Industrial Training is;"

When I finished Computer Science course, i did a year Industrial Training in a Computer Institute without giving a salary. I learnt, gained lots of skills & worked tirelessly for my boss.

With what I've learnt, I've made 7 figures on computer work on my own & having a computer skills also secured me a Bank Job.

Right now; I'm still available & ready to learn more computer training & online business.

Pls take Industrial Training serious.

source http://www.nairaland.com/6667675/why-should-take-industrial-training

No comments:

Post a Comment