"Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me" - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Thursday, November 4, 2021

"Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me"

I got a loan of 3k from them on October 21. I was supposed to repay back with #3700 on 28th of October but I couldn't due to insolvency. After 3 days of being overdue, Easy Money started sending blackmailing messages to my contacts, telling them that I am a criminal and a thief with all sort of unestablished claims.
Because of the embarrassing messages being sent to my contacts, a family member help me with some fund to clear the debt, I transferred #3000 to Easy Money
Their agent called me and threaten that he will not clear me and that he will keep sending those messages to my contacts after I told him I will not pay the interest on the loan
It was after that I start receiving another form of threat from this agent

source http://www.nairaland.com/6835279/loan-app-agent-keeps-blackmailing

No comments:

Post a Comment