'Help! My ₦450k Dog Is Going Blind' (Pictures) - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

'Help! My ₦450k Dog Is Going Blind' (Pictures)

Hello room. I bought this Boston terrier for 450k about 7 months ago.
Suddenly I started noticing discharge and blueish stuff in his eyes plus red too (only in his left eye )

I took him to the vet immediately and they gave him meds and injection but I noticed nothing changed

I have gone to different vet within this 2 weeks and they kept collecting my money and nothing is changing

Please if you’ve gone through this before I would love to know how you treated it. I don’t want my dog to go blind

In addition.
I called the seller and he said the same thing happened to his mom and it disappeared but he can’t really remember what he used because he used a lot of meds and applied alovera inside her eyes

source http://www.nairaland.com/6850566/dog-going-blind

No comments:

Post a Comment