Lady Claims She Saw President Buhari On A London Bus - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Lady Claims She Saw President Buhari On A London Bus


I don't know if this is for real or a photoshopped image but a lady on Instagram claimed she saw Buhari on a Bus in London - United Kingdom. I know APC is a party full of propaganda but I want to believe my dear President is alright. I really want to believe it.
But hmmmm, first of all, Buhari, as a President, cannot ride a bus in London, never. To me, it surely look like a photoshopped image and I will tell you want my anti Rita used to say "this smiles funny and am not eating it" - I don't know about you
@uptimistpeters

No comments:

Post a Comment