Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today?

So my sisters just returned from church and were asking me why didn't I go to the church.

I asked if they didn't hear about the lockdown and the told me the church was filled today.

Can you imagine that?

In the village here, the pastors whose opinion these people trust more won't care to educate them or obey the lockdown order.

Instead they will start church as early as 5am and close around 6-7. I don't know if they expect the virus to be sleeping by then.

God knows what will happen if someone is with the virus one Sunday.

source http://www.nairaland.com/5893596/why-didnt-go-church-today

No comments:

Post a Comment