What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area?

So it's straight forward.

I will start with mine, I have been hearing of 24hrs steady light, I never believed until recently, I am in Benin City, Edo state. The area I stay in Benin, we have 24hrs stable light. Though we heard the line is a special federal line.

Sometimes self, the light dey tire me, I've been thinking about how to make maximum use of it.

So tell us yours, indicate your state and exact town.

Let's get this on front page to have a wider view cross the country.

source http://www.nairaland.com/6056433/what-power-situation-area-moment

No comments:

Post a Comment