2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping?

Did you graduate in 2016? How have you been coping?

After all these years all I can point at is a teaching job I Engaged in Fetching 15k a month. I quit tho after innumerable nonsense and pathetic experiences.


I feel like I am not doing enough. I feel like I am not trying enough. When I look at my dad and see his Grey hair, I feel like I have failed him because I am still eating his food bought with monthly pension. I am still sleeping and waking up under his roof at over 30years old.

As a child, I remembered the week when I was to enter Jss1, dad took me to a boutique and bought me a very fine white canvass. Now over the years I can't even afford to buy him a shoe. The last time I bought him anything was 2017 during my NYSC.

I feel I have failed not only him but a lot of people that hoped in me to become something reasonable. Laundry sef no work, always in the shop regretting my entire journey. Maybe I should have waited and studied another course or maybe I should have just chosen and engaged in a trade with with my 100 level tuition embarassed

I just regret everything. Under the hot sun, People will see me walking from one company to another establishment with my credentials. Most times i have to Beg for money just to move from one place to another online. The situation is that terrible

I have asked myself what I am doing wrong but I apply to jobs everyday. Or maybe I am afraid of starting a family on 15k salary just like most of my colleagues back in university. We do meet and they tell me how I am delaying in starting a family, and then goes ahead to tell me how poor their teaching salaries are and how they have had to depend on friends and family. But me I have no one to fall on.

A times I feel really sad and end up praying for those unemployed graduates going through the same phase I am phase I am passing through. Even though you don't know me, I pray for you

source http://www.nairaland.com/6568872/2016-2017-graduates-how-been

No comments:

Post a Comment