Should I Honor This Interview? - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Should I Honor This Interview?

Top of the day Yall

Please I need your candid advise and opinions.

I received a message that I have been scheduled for an interview tomorrow at bukka hut.

I searched on Google and it seems legit considering the company name, popularity and address and others. But the problem here is I didn't apply at the company neither was the position applied for stated.

And considering the recent kidnappings and other crimes ongoing in the country, is it advisable I honor the interview because I think using the name of a reputable company can be used to lure in unsuspecting victims or am I the one overreacting?

I just need to be careful and safe.

Your opinions and advise will go a long way, thanks.

Find copied message below.

source http://www.nairaland.com/6537618/should-honor-interview

No comments:

Post a Comment