A Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction

Hi guys. Wow never knew there would be a day I'd be posting on this side of the forum. Glory be to God.

I'm finding my paths to spirituality. My goal has always been to establish a relationship, a Communion with God. Knowing that he is with me and hearing my prayers ...

But I've been struggling with Marijuana addiction. And the devil often use this addiction to remind me of how far I am from God's grace. Even in the middle of prayers .

It's unfortunate that I've made the habit a must do in my life and it is difficult to quit. Always thought a job could help me but I find myself using it as an escape to work stress.

I'm at a point where I feel that this habit is the only thing separating me from God's entire will in my life. I have deep convictions that I have a ministry to fulfill. I have faith that it will soon be a thing of the past , as I continually seek God's intervention.

Guys who has been in my shoes before? How did you overcome? How do you deal with the recurrent guilt ?

source http://www.nairaland.com/5789127/christian-struggling-marijuana-addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment