Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified - Naijahiblog.com

Naijahiblog.com

Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Technology, Fashion Updates And More.

Afriad

Loading...

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified

I am a Female Nigerian in my early thirties and have been working @ the UN for several years.

This thread has been created to answer specific questions you may have about working in the UN.

I have been working from home since the beginning of the pandemic and my days are always extremely busy ; juggling official duties with domestic responsibilities as a wife and mother cry. Notwithstanding, I will try my best to select serious questions and provide comprehensive feedback that will help you kick start your journey in this regard.

As the thread progresses, I shall be posting vacancies from several UN/international organisations in Nigeria, and also provide support with helping you to brand your CV for international organisations like the UN, but not limited to the UN.

Please note that this thread is for serious minded peeps only and comments irrelevant to the purpose of this (life changing) thread will be overlooked.


Kind Regards,
Iderade Aratumi

source http://www.nairaland.com/6566343/getting-job-united-nations-demystified

No comments:

Post a Comment